Start your day with a guided tour in the Parliament building then take a walk along Danube promenade where you can make pictures of historical sights and statues. Explore the home of the famous Hungarian balls, the Pesti Vigadó and climb the stairs of the tower of St. Stephen’s Basilica the largest catholic church of Budapest. At the end of the day enjoy a boat dinner while observing the beutiful panorama of the Buda side of the city.
The City Adventures around the Parliament itinerary draws attention to the sights located in the heart of Budapest city as part of the UNESCO world heritage. At the same time you will discover architecture and culture as well. The itinerary will be customized around your preferences.
The price shown on the offer (16 100 HUF) is the expected cost for the suggested programs including admission fees, entrance ticket prices and transportation fees. You will pay all these costs directly to the service provider companies. You can find the fee of the itinerary planning service under the Pricing and Payment section.
After submitting your request I will send you an Overview of your itinerary free of charge. In case you are satisfied with the overview you will find the payment instructions of the itinerary planning service fee as well. Upon receiving your payment I begin to create your itinerary. All discussions will happen via e-mail during the planning. At the end of the process I will send you the finalized Step-by-step Itinerary in PDF and the final invoice of my service. During your stay in Budapest, you can also contact me in case of any questions related to your trip.
The itinerary overview includes the following information:
- Brief summary with a list of suggested programs of your itinerary
- Exact price of entrance fees
- Exact price of transportation tickets
- Itinerary Planning Service fee
What can you expect from the City Adventures around the Parliament itinerary?
- General introduction : description of the Pest side of the city and introduction to the central district of Budapest
- Detailed description of the listed program ideas: highlighting interesting facts of each place and sight, what to expect from exhibitions and museum you visit, how to book the entrance tickets and make reservations
- Daily time schedule: easily organise your day from morning to evening in order to have time to attend every program
- Recommendations where to eat
- Useful travel advices: how to get discounts, where to exchange money, how much tip to give for service providers, emergency phone numbers, embassy addresses
Information on transportation: full guide on how to use public transportation, what kind of transportation tickets to use and where to buy them, custom maps to know how to get from one place to another, how to get to the city from the airport
1.City adventures around the Parliament itinerary: from 16 100 HUF/ day/person (appr. 51€). The indicated cost is an estimation for 1 day/person. The price includes the admission fees, ticket costs, transportation ticket prices which you have to purchase in advance or on spot directly from the service provider companies.
2.Itinerary Planning fee: 9 500 HUF/ 1day itinerary planning (appr. 30€)
In case you are satisfied with the overview of itinerary you will find the proforma invoice of the planning service fee. The payment can be settled via bank transfer or by credit card. Please note that the proforma invoice includes the fee of the itinerary planning service only, you will pay all additional costs (such as admission fees, entrance ticket prices and transportation ticket prices) directly to the service provider companies.
Let’s create your Itinerary to Budapest
Read more about the itinerary planning service and get more information on how does the process work, what does my service include and what can you expect. Click here for more. I also created a short blog post including some background information about itinerary planning.