Last updated: 20 October, 2019
This statement only applies to this Website.
In case you have any questions related to Personal Information or Data Protection, please feel free to contact me using the CONTACT details described below.
Data Controller and Operatior of seeyouinbudapest.com website:
Jessica Ildikó Bognár
Etele út 65.
Why do we collect your data?
We may collect your personal data in order to:
1. properly send you the itinerary summary according to your needs and provide you appropriate program ideas
2. operate and maintain the website
3. respond to your inquiries and questions sent through this website
5. track user activity on website
6. keep in contact with the users of the website
Legal basis data management
Your personal data will be collected only in case you voluntary agree to give your personal information. (for example: by leaving a comment on the website, sending your request to email@example.com e-mail address, or filling out a request form or contact form).
Please note that seeyouinbudapest.com website does not sell, exchange, or share your personal data.
What kind of personal data do we collect?
1. Personally identifying information: when accessing seeyouinbudapest.com website will only collect personally identifying information such as your name and e-mail address in order to respond to your questions and inquiries. Personal datas will be collected from you only if you choose to provide such information to us. You do not need to tell us who you are, or reveal any information about yourself.
2.Personal data related to itinerary planning: when sending your request about the chosen itinerary I collect such information as (name, number of travlers, ages, arrival and departure date, address of your hotel) in order to properly send you the itinerary summary according to your needs.
– we may collect standard server logs collect information such as the IP (Internet Protocol) address, domain name, browser type, and operating system, as well as mobile-related information if you access our website using your mobile device.
– information such as the site that referred you to us, the files you downloaded, the pages you visited, and the dates/times of those visits. This is to analyse trends in the aggregate and administer the site.
– cookies: we may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
– Social Media Platforms
We may receive other personal information about you from social media platforms in case you may voluntarily decide to follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinteres and Twitter. We use this information in order to improve website content, to provide more creative newsletters and provide you with more relevant product services. Any information, communications, or materials you submit to us via a social media platform is done at your own risk without any expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms or the actions of the platforms themselves. Your interactions with those features and platforms are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
As See You In Budapest website also operates as a blog you can leave comments under each post. Please note that any comment you leave on the post is public and can be seen by anyone. We have the right to delete or remove any comment which may be harmful to other people or the website. In case you would like us to remove any kind of comments you leave on the website please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will remove it.
We store your personal data, such as your name and e-mail address for as long as you would like to use our Services. We will delete data when you requests us to erase your personal data as soon as possible. You can send us your request to email@example.com e-mail address.
Cookies used by the website are stored for 30 days, the Session ID-s get deleted automatically at the moment you leave the website.
Third-Party Data Processor
We may share your personal data with third-parties when you voluntarily contribute to this. Third-party service providers are:
1. Magyar Hosting Kft.
Address: 1132 Budapest, Victor Hugo utca 18-22.
Website address: https://www.mhosting.hu/
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration number: 01-09-968314
VAT number: 23495919-2-41
EU VAT number: HU23495919
Magyar Hosting Kft. is a web hosting provider where I purchased the seeyouinbudapest.com domain name in order to operate my blog.
Company Name: Automattic Inc.
Founded: August 2005
Founder & CEO: Matt Mullenweg
CFO: Stuart West
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA, USA
Jetpack is a tool on my WordPress website which helps me to measure the User activity on the website. For example it shows me how many users visited my website each day. Jetpack may capture your IP address, geographic location code, your most visited pages and post URLs, but no other personal information is captured by.
You may prevent the settings of cookies by the Website, or by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and deny the setting of cookies. Already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs.
We take appropriate measures to protect your personal data on this website from loss, misuse and unauthorized access.
This website use Secure Socket Layers (SSL) software in order to encrypt the data which you enter in the website and ensures that your connection is secure.
As from 25 May, 2018 data protection law in the European Union has been changed. This notice is to provide you with information regarding the change in law. The new law is called the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In case you are in the European Union you have certain rights to the General Data Protection Regulation which are the followings:
Access, update, correct data: you may access your personal information about you by sending a request to jessica.seeyouinbudapest.com. or by clicking Data Access Request.
Update and correct data: you may contact us on jessica.seeyouinbudapest.com in case you would like to correct or update your data.
Delete data: you have the right to ask for your personal data deletion by sending your request to jessica.seeyouinbudapest.com. We will delete your data as soon as we receive your request and respond you about the successful deletion.
Complain to data protection authority: you have the right to complain about the collection and use of Personal Information. Please contact your local data protection authority. For more information about data protection authorities please click here.
We respond to every inquiry regarding Personal Information and protection rights.
Please feel free to contact us on the below address.
Jessica Ildikó Bognár
E-mail address: jessica.seeyouinbudapest.com
Website address: seeyouinbudapest.com