Do you already have your list on what places and sights would you like to visit in Budapest? In case you have your own idea in mind just don’t know how to organise your day I will plan your itinerary in order to get the most out of your visit.
As part of the itinerary planning service I travel around Budapest from week to week to discover as many sights and activities as possible. This way I can provide you well-created itineraries by which you can take part in as much experience as possible during your day.
After submitting your request I will send you an Overview of your itinerary free of charge. In case you are satisfied with the overview you will find the payment instructions of the itinerary planning service fee as well. Upon receiving your payment I begin to create your itinerary. All discussions will happen via e-mail during the planning. At the end of the process I will send you the finalized Step-by-step Itinerary in PDF and the final invoice of my service. During your stay in Budapest, you can also contact me in case of any questions related to your trip.
The itinerary overview includes the following information:
- Brief summary with a list of programs of your itinerary
- Exact price of entrance fees
- Exact price of transportation tickets
- Itinerary Planning Service fee
What can you expect from the Step-by-step itienerary?
- General introduction : depending on your type of interest you will receive some background information related to your trip
- Detailed description of the listed program ideas: highlighting interesting facts of each sight and place, what to expect from the exhibitions and museums you visit, how to book entrance tickets and make reservations
- Daily time schedule: easily organise your day from morning to evening in order to have time to attend every program
- Recommendations where to eat
- Useful travel advices: how to get discounts, where to exchange money, how much tip to give for service providers, emergency phone numbers, embassy addresses
Information on transportation: full guide on how to use public transportation, what kind of transportation tickets to use and where to buy them, custom maps to know how to get from one place to another, how to get to the city from the airport
Itinerary Planning fee: 9 500 HUF/ 1day itinerary planning (appr. 30€)
In case you are satisfied with the itinerary summary you will receive a proforma invoice of the planning service. The payment can be settled via bank transfer or by credit card.
Please note that you will pay all additional costs (including admission fees, entrance ticket prices and transportation ticket prices) in advance or on spot directly to the service provider companies.